Working with us
Since launching its business operation in April 2009, Hanwha Life Vietnam has consistently achieved excellent results over the plan. This success is due to the efforts of a dynamic team of professionals, with a work environment that fosters teamwork in which each individual commits himself to the common goal.
Together we achieve more through the philosophy CHALLENGE, DEDICATION and INTEGRITY
We believe in challenging the status quo in the pursuit of excellence through change and innovation
We are dedicated to our company, customers, and one another to achieve a greater goal
We believe in acting with integrity in everything we do, as individuals and employees
Open your career path with Hanwha Life Vietnam
With the aim to develop a high quality sales force who works with a professional ethics and high quality services to customers, and in compliance with Hanwha Life's philosophy « Trust - Respect - Innovation », company (hereby called HLV) stipulates a nationwide-consitent standard in terms of recruitment procedure as follows
- Age: 18-60
- Residential status: permanent resident certification or long-term resident form (KT3) at those locations where HLV is recruiting
- Basic education: candidates must be a high-school graduate.
- Experiences in sales and/or marketing, consulting, sales managment is preferred.
Attitude and characteristics:
- Positive attitude: has long-term and specific ; challenges acceptance ; demonstrates positive thinking; willing to provide best services to customers
- Ambitious to succeed: has strong interest and desires in career achivement ; self-disciplined with a scheduled working habits, and be proactive
- Persistence: able to adapt to all cirrcumstances; willing to take the challenges
- Mature personality: be reliable and always keeps committments; has a judgeable mind and able to make appropriate reaction and decision ; willing to support others.
- Sociable mobility: able to make a first good impression and a coherent presentation ; be courteous, friendly and easygoing
- Approaching: Contact and arrange an appoitment to introduce life insurance career.
- Screening and selecting those who are met minimum recruitment criteria set-forth by HLV (above-mentioned) => advice them to join the career seminar.
- Interviewing those who have strong interest & able to succeed in FC career as well as ready to attend BFC course
- Training: the qualified candidates will be invited to participate a 5-day course to learn the basic knowledge of life insurance and HLV's products.
- Licensing: Trainees who have been successful in 5 days training and exams will gain the license to sell HLV's products.
Talent is our most important asset
Hanwha Life Vietnam commits to develop the professional through training. Our compensation & benefit is competitive and deserved award to individual‘s contribution.
There are career opportunities within Hanwha Life. Take a look at our job openings; even if there is no current vacancy that suits your preference or qualifications, we encourage you to drop in your resume at our Databank for our future reference.
Candidate Selection Process:
- Step 1: Receiving and Screening Resume
- Step 2: Interview with Direct Manager
- Step 3: Interview with HR
- Step 4: The staff will contact the appropriate candidates and send thank you letter to the candidates are not appropriate
|STT||Tiêu đề||Địa điểm||Loại hình||Submited date|
|1||DISTRIBUTION SUPPORT SENIOR OFFICER (CONTEST MANAGEMENT)||Ho Chi Minh||05/11/2020|
|2||DISTRIBUTION SUPPORT SENIOR OFFICER (CONTEST MANAGEMENT)||05/11/2020|
|3||DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER||Ho Chi Minh||25/08/2020|
|4||DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER||25/08/2020|
|5||DIGITAL MARKETING SENIOR OFFICER||25/08/2020|
|6||DIGITAL MARKETING SENIOR OFFICER||Ho Chi Minh||25/08/2020|
|7||PARTNERSHIP DISTRIBUTION MANAGER||18/08/2020|
|8||PARTNERSHIP DISTRIBUTION MANAGER||Ho Chi Minh||18/08/2020|
|9||DIGITAL SALES PROJECT OFFICER||18/08/2020|
|10||DIGITAL SALES PROJECT OFFICER||Ho Chi Minh||18/08/2020|
|11||GA MANAGEMENT MANAGER||01/04/2020|
|12||GA MANAGEMENT MANAGER||Ho Chi Minh||01/04/2020|
|13||CHUYÊN VIÊN LẬP TRÌNH||20/03/2020|
|15||SALES DEVELOPMENT MANAGER||17/03/2020|
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org