What if I have financial difficulties during my premium payment?
Hanwha Life Vietnam has the following regulations to help customers maintain their insurance policy even in the face of financial difficulties...
Hanwha Life Vietnam has the following regulations to help customers maintain their insurance policy even in the face of financial difficulties:
- Periodic premium will be extended 60 days from the payment period;
- Within the effective term of the contract, the customer may request a reduction of the insured amount to pay a premium at a lower level, in accordance with his financial capacity;
- If the contract becomes invalid due to insufficient premium payment, the customer may, within 24 months of the date of the contract's inactivity, submit a demand for the restoration of the contract to continue to be insured. The
- When the contract is valid, if the due amount is not paid, Hanwha Life Vietnam will advance from the reimbursed value to pay the premium automatically;
- Customers may request to stop paying and maintain the contract with reduced insurance amount.
The other answers same category
You want to see some more Q & A in the same category General knowledge
The answer is not right?
Please send us your question. We will send you the most appropriate options or answers.